Finding a Dentist in Newmarket can be a difficult task due to presence of various other dentists in the market. Thus, before you head to find the dentist for dental services, it’s better for you to understand what all services a qualified and skilled dentist offers:
- Bridging: A kind of dental restoration performed by dentist to replace a missing tooth or fix a partial denture.
- Dental Implants and Dentures: Fixing of artificial tooth permanently to the patients’ jaws, which cannot be removed. Denturing is placing of artificial set of teeth made from metal or plastic that replaces the natural ones’.
- Crowns: Restoration of teeth that has been rotted due to decay, the replacement is fitted directly on the leftover part of the tooth to make it stronger and to create a perfect shape like natural tooth.
- Oral Prophylaxis: Tooth polishing and scaling service done in order to remove tartar from hard reached areas where regular brushing and flossing fails to reach.
- Orthodontics: A dental treatment done to improve the oral health of patient and is mostly performed for treating problems like incorrect jaw position, disorders of jaw joint and crowded teeth.
- Fillings: A rather very common practice by dentist to cover holes in tooth due to decay.
- Root Canal Treatment: The root canal treatment done for removing infections in the root canal system of patient’s tooth.
- Braces: Done for improving the alignment and aesthetics of the teeth. Braces are made of plastic or metal and are removable for easily cleaning.
- Teeth Whitening: Bleaching of teeth for whiter teeth and brighter smile is called teeth whitening.
Visit www.eastriverdental.com or call on 905-895-8031 for further details.